Monday 18 September 2017

Anthropology

I think i can be best on anthropology because i have played various games of different genres and some of these games i can tell its missing something that can make it better. I've watched lots of game reviews before buying a game and they tell what it can be improve on and I can use my knowledge from watching these videos to give what people have. I've played games with some of my friends and they wish there was something they want added to the game and most will say the same things. I also read people review and most of it suggest what to add to the game to make the game better. And finally because I want what other people want in a game too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project Proposal

- My final project is trying to create a RPG game in Game maker that will have some elements from various RPG games that I have played. I wi...