Saturday 6 January 2018

Scratch Level 4 - Create Your Own Game

1.)The gun names were not sliding up or down to the screen so i just made it appear a second after the shop has appeared. 2.)The guns are different and the zombies are different and the art is different. 3.)Add a health potion to make it easier which i did and add a zombie boss which appears now after 2 minutes 4.)I would add more guns and be able to upgrade gun and add more potions that could increase move speed or add more lives. I would improve the zombies and make it harder as the game keep going. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/194151988/#editor

1 comment:

  1. I like the different speeds of zombie and the upgradeable weapons. You should have included control instructions in your game. Blog post 10/10, game 24/30.

    ReplyDelete

Final Project Proposal

- My final project is trying to create a RPG game in Game maker that will have some elements from various RPG games that I have played. I wi...