Friday 25 May 2018

Final Project Proposal

- My final project is trying to create a RPG game in Game maker that will have some elements from various RPG games that I have played. I will be learning various things since RPG games have a lot of things. I will try to put not too much elements but enough elements where the player keeps finding new things throughout the game.

Resources I will use
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9FzW-m48fn2ug_FSNnfozQs3qYlBNyTd

-I will look at multiple different RPG games and look at how they're different from other RPG games and implement it in my game and I will also come up with my own twists.

-I will try to watch at least 2-3 videos per class from the playlist and work on this at home as much as possible.


May/25/2018

today i have only watched the first part of the playlist which is this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB2alpO62GM&index=2&t=227s&list=PL9FzW-m48fn2ug_FSNnfozQs3qYlBNyTd
I might not finish the entire playlist so i as i go through i will make changes to my game and in the end try to make my game look finish as much as possible.


May/29/2018

Today i started working on the main character sprites and can now start moving and have watched 2 videos today.

May/31/2018

Today i have only watched about 3 videos but i wasn't able to work on it at Gamemaker since i worked a huge chunk of it at home but forgot to save it to my Google Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project Proposal

- My final project is trying to create a RPG game in Game maker that will have some elements from various RPG games that I have played. I wi...