Tuesday 21 November 2017

Scratch Level 2 - Racing Game

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/187306404/ 1.) The car was moving very fast so the car was hard to turn and was going to the green area. I made the car speed 0.2 from 0.5. 2.) I made the race track smaller and different to make it unique. I also made the race car slower so its speed is 0.2 rather than 0.5 to make it easier since the track width is small.I also made the car able to much break by pressing space bar so its speed changes from whatever original speed you were in to 0.5 you press space bar.you can also go faster by holding 'z' which increases the speed by 0.5

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the game. I like that you added a "hand break" key to make your car instantly much slower. A suggestion for fixing the turning is to increase the angle of the turn to make it easier for the player to steer the car on the track. When I played the game, the high score wasn't working and was not updating every time I complete the race.

    28/30

    - Mr Chen


    ReplyDelete

Final Project Proposal

- My final project is trying to create a RPG game in Game maker that will have some elements from various RPG games that I have played. I wi...